Friday, 24 April 2015

Blippo Mini-Haul


Hello!




I recently put in an order on a website I've wanted to try out for a long time, Blippo ! Blippo is a online store which sells Kawaii products from Japan and Korea. They have a sale on at the moment and some of the items have up to 80% off, so if you're into Kawaii items, go check it out right now and get your favourites before they're gone!

Blippo have a huge range of  unique products from Japanese sweets, to mobile phone accessories, bags, kitchenware, stationary, plushies and so much more. The site is updated regularly with new items and offers.

Shipping to the UK is free and they say delivery takes between 1-3 weeks. Mine came in two weeks and I live in Northern Ireland so I can't complain about that at all.

The only negative thing about Blippo is that items go out of stock fast, so you need to be really quick if you see something you like. But even then, if your product is out of stock you can sign up with your e-mail address and ask to be notified when they have more. Amazing.

So here's a run-down of the products I bought and a bit about each one:





I got this bag because I realised that all of my handbags are dark, winter colours and coming into the summer, I wanted one to match the season. This bag is pink satin with a zip to close.The bag is very good quality and although it looks small, there is a lot of room inside. I absolutely love the double braided handles. This bag cost £14.64 and I can't wait to use this all summer.



I was really impressed with these nail wraps and they only cost 87p! The design is absolutely beautiful and the only reason I haven't posted a photograph of these on my nails is because I want to keep them for a special occasion. When I do wear them, I'll put a photo on my Instagram (@MsMegan91) . One thing I noticed about these is that they're quite small. I've always found that nail wraps are too big for my nails and I have a real mission to cut them down to size without ruining the stickers altogether but these are perfect.



 
These earrings were on sale for 76p each, so they were practically giving these away. Both pairs have a rainbow pattern so they'll go with pretty much anything and I love that they came with metal backs instead of the clear plastic ones as they are much stronger and you're less likely to lose one.



I like this hairband a lot, very bright and neon for the summer. The only negative about this is that the bow is very small, so if you have thick hair like mine, it's quite hard to see. This hairband cost £2.10.



I was a bit mislead by this hair-tie as when I ordered it , I thought it was an elasticated hairband, as it is advertised on the website as a "hairband". But it's ok as I will still use this when I have my hair in a pony tail. It's very cute and the elastic is very strong so it would keep even the thickest of hair in place. It cost £1.09.




When I saw these Puccho sweets I just had to buy them because I've never seen grapefruit flavoured sweets before. One of my favourite YouTubers Manda31409 reviewed these and loved them so I wanted to try them too. Each sweet is individually wrapped in silver foil and the packaging is adorable. They have the texture of Starburst/Chewits and they have a super-strong grapefruit taste. I'm not 100% sold on these as my first reaction was "They taste like soap" but if you like grapefruit, give them a try for £1.37.


I actually didn't order these Rilakkuma snacks but Blippo were kind enough to throw these in as a freebie. I am obsessed with the Rilakkuma character and the packaging is to die for. They are shaped like little Rilakumma heads and have the texture of a rice cracker. I found it really hard to pinpoint what these taste like, as the packaging is all in Japanese so I don't know what flavour they're meant to be. But after eating the whole packet, I THINK they were cheese flavoured. If you've had these before, please comment below or send me a tweet and let me know what you think they taste like!

Overall I absolutely LOVE Blippo, I would recommend them to anyone and I'm looking forward to placing my next order! Let me know if you've got any Blippo products you think I should try either in the comments box below or on Twitter at @MsMegan91

No comments:

Post a Comment