Tuesday, 7 April 2015

iPhone 5C Case Collection

Hello! I thought I would do a case collection post as I've watched countless similar videos on YouTube and I've found them really helpful when I've been looking for new cases.

As I've mentioned previously in my App review post, I have the iPhone 5C in White. I've always found it really frustrating trying to find cases for the iPhone 5C as there are very few shops that stock cases for this model. So I thought that I'd show you the cases that I do have - and where I got them. Where possible I have included links to where you can buy your own!

Personally, I prefer silicone cases as they provide a lot more protection for your phone and they make the phone a lot less likely to slip out of your hands and break. They may be a bit bulkier than the snap-on cases - but the added protection is worth it.



The first case I'm going to talk about is this Victoria's Secret case. It's a two-toned striped case with the Victoria's Secret  logo on the back. I bought this case on eBay as 1) I'm obsessed with the brand and 2) we don't have VS in Northern Ireland. The thick bumpers around the screen mean that if the phone is dropped face down - it's a lot less likely to smash. I paid around £6.00 for this case and you can find it in a variety of colours.  Click here to buy now!




I was actually a bit disappointed in this next case. I got it from Claire's Accessories for £8.00. It looks amazing on its own - half transparent with multi-coloured glitter zig zags. However - when it's put on the phone, (as you can see) the zig zags half cover the Apple logo and it ends up looking a bit cheap. I don't use this case often but I've kept it anyway. Click here to buy now



The next case is this Moschino McDonalds-inspired case which I bought from eBay for £7.99. Although it makes my phone a bit bulky - this case provides the best protection out of all of my cases and I always get a lot of compliments from people when I use it. This is also the phone case Amelia Lily used in her music video for "California."



This is the first case I ever bought for my iPhone, as a massive Disney geek. Mickey Mouse is my all-time favourite Disney character - so when I found this one on eBay I just had to buy it. It's just a standard snap-on case but I like it because it's easy to take on and off. It cost £3.99 but I've found it here for £2.49  (I'm too good to you guys!) Click here to buy now



This is another eBay case which you can purchase for £1.99 in a huge selection of colours! My case is blue with white spots. It's a gel case which is easy to take on and off and provides a great level of protection for the phone given its super-cheap price! Click here to buy now!



Time for yet another Disney case! This one was £3.99 from eEbay. It's blue with a Mickey Mouse design which - if you look closely - is made up of loads of Disney characters. I absolutely love the "If you dream it, you can do it!" quote from Walt Disney and this sealed the deal for me. The edges of the case are transparent. The only bad thing I will say about this case is that it is literally snap-on snap-off and doesn't provide any protection for the phone. Click here to buy now!



This is the second case I bought for my iPhone. I absolutely love these cases as they're semi-transparent. They change the colour of your phone but you can still see the "Apple" logo as clear as day. Really clever and they only cost £1.49. I'm planning on buying the other colours soon but the one I have is dark pink.  Click here to buy now



I also got this floral case on Ebay. It's a snap-on hard case and it's one of my favourites because I love floral patterns. My only criticism of this case is that for some reason this is THE MOST DIFFICULT case to take off and I'm always scared that one day I'm going to pull it too hard and I'm going to end up breaking my phone. This isn't the exact seller that I bought it from but it looks like the same product for £1.80 Click here to buy now



Another case from Claire's Accessories now - this one is an owl silicone case for £8.00. I bought this case because I absolutely love the "googly" eyes and little pink ears. This is a good protective case but it can get dirty-looking very quickly as it's transparent. Click here to buy now



This is another one of my all-time favourite cases - it's from the Katy Perry "Prism" collection at Claires Accessories. This is one of my slightly more expensive cases at £10.00. My case is pink and I love the quilted texture. The little dimante ears are absolutely adorable and make your phone stand out. One of the dimante's have sadly come off my phone - but this is down to wear and tear - it is a very good quality product. This was also available in black but it looks as though this case is no longer available.



I got this M&M's case for £2.99 on eBay. It comes in a huge range of colours and is very thick silicone so it offers a lot of protection to your phone and good grip. Mine is the dark purple case. Click here to buy now



I got this snap-on Skittles case for £5.99. I like this snap on case but I found that when it arrived - the colours were a lot paler than they appeared on the photographs. You can get this case with pretty much any sweet/candy wrapper design. Please note this is not the seller I used but this is the exact same product. Click here to buy now



Finally I got this unicorn case a long time back. I absolutely love the texture of this case - you can just tell that it's good quality and gives really good grip for a snap-on case.. You can buy it now in a few different colours for £4.95 (50% off RRP). Click here to buy now

So that's it, I hope you enjoyed having a look at my collection. Feel free to tweet any questions to me at @MsMegan91  or let me know if you've seen a cute case somewhere that you think I'd like!

xo


1 comment:

  1. I love the mickey mouse case and the skittles case - amazing! haha♥

    ReplyDelete