Sunday, 21 June 2015

Sparkle - App Review






"Sparkle brings together beauty fanatics and cosmetics professionals who seek to share and discover the industry’s latest trends. The community is designed to be a fresh collection of hair, makeup and nail tutorials that highlight both the techniques and the products to make you Sparkle."

This app allows people from all works of life to share beauty tips and tricks and communicate with one another in one place. Think of it as a social network for beauty addicts - Instagram meets Polyvore. It launched in April of this year and it's already building a steady community full of helpful and friendly people.

The Sparkle app allows you to upload photographs and videos of your own makeup looks and you can use the "products" feature to add the specific products that you've used to create your look. This is particularly useful if you've just bought something new and you don't know how to use it - I've learnt so much from people on Sparkle already.


The design and layout are extremely slick and therefore easy to navigate. As you can see below, there is a search option in which you can track the most popular hashtags to find exactly what you're looking for.





The only downside I've found in this app is that not all of the products I use have been added to their directory yet, however, the directory is constantly updated with new products and I'm hoping that some of mine will be featured soon.

This app is available for iOS and Android and it's free on both formats. 


This is a screenshot of my profile on Sparkle. If you download it, follow me and I will follow you back. 



You can follow the lovely team at Sparkle on Twitter  @discoversparkle and most importantly - download the app HERE


Happy downloading and don't forget to let me know what you think - either by commenting below or sending me a tweet @MsMegan91 !


*DISCLAIMER*   This post was NOT sponsored - all content and opinions are entirely my own!

2 comments:

  1. I really hope I'm not posting duplicate comments! Thank you so much for the review! I love hearing your expert opinion and look forward to more sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tiffany - I'm so excited to see the direction Sparkle is headed in and of course I'll be continuing to upload my looks! xo

    ReplyDelete