This collage was made by me using the "Polyvore" app. You can see my other collages and moodboards by following me on Polyvore "MsMegan91"
1. Make-Up Forever HD Foundation - I've always wanted to try this foundation but never found anywhere near me that sells it. I've only ever heard good things so hopefully it will be available near me soon.
2. NARS blush in "Orgasm" - I've seen so many beauty tutorials using this product and one of my style icons, Sarah Harding, said in a recent interview that this is the one she uses so I really want to try it.
3. Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - I love Too Faced products and I've wanted this palette for ages. I've never seen or used a colour like Blue Raspberry before so I'm super excited to try it. There are so many tutorials online using this product that I want to copy but unfortunately my local Too Faced stockist have never got this palette in stock. If you're in Northern Ireland, let me know if you've seen it anywhere!
4. MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in "Smoky Mauve" - I have the shade "Amorous Alloy" already and I'm obsessed with how pigmented it is. Everytime I've been in the MAC store lately this one has been sold out but I'm determined to get my hands on it someday. Purple eyeshadows go really well with green eyes so I'm hoping this will suit me.
5. Too Faced "Better Than Sex" Mascara - This is another Too Faced product that I have seen people rave about. I'm quite picky when it comes to mascara but I've been drawn in by the big brush and rave reviews so I want to see if it lives up to the hype.
6. Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in "Queen Supreme" - These are so hard to get hold of in the UK but I'm keeping an eye out because the matte finish they create is so perfect. The colours are so unusual and I'm a sucker for standing out.
7. Urban Decay's "Naked Smoky" palette - This palette hasn't been released in the UK yet but I'm curious to try it. It's hard to avoid the hype surrounding these palettes although I'm not normally a massive fan of the Urban Decay eyeshadows . I mean, they're alright but there are other brands I prefer. However, the colours in the palette look like they'd be great for a night out so I'm willing to give them a go.
8. Michael Kors Glam Jasmine Perfume - I first tried this when I was out shopping with my friend in Debenhams. It is THE most gorgeous floral scent and I've been obsessed ever since. The only downside is the price tag at £79.99. If anyone knows a good dupe for this - please let me know!
9. Too Faced "Melted" in "Coral" - I normally wear the MakeUp Revolution dupes for these having heard that they were identical but I would love to try the real deal - if only out of curiosity. I've chosen this particular shade because Coral is one of those colours which only a few brands use and I'm not one to shy away from something unique.
10. Victoria's Secret "Pure Love" - I absolutely love Victoria's Secret scents and I'm really attracted to this packaging. This is a scent that I've only heard amazing things about and it sounds right up my street. Again, it's hard to get Victoria's Secret products here in Northern Ireland as we don't have any stores and all of their products have to be imported from America and I'm not about that postage bill.
Don't forget to tag me in your wish-lists - I love to see what you guys are lusting after!