Monday, 3 August 2015

My Summer Playlist 2015

As we're now around halfway through the summer (although you wouldn't think it by looking outside!) I thought I'd share my Summer playlist. This is a mixture of new tracks and classics but they're getting me through the day! Let me know if there's a song that you think should be on there by commenting below or tweeting me @MsMegan91 !



1. Do It Again - Pia Mia ft Chris Brown and Tyga. I've been loving Pia Mia's music for a long while now but this is easily the best song she's released.



2. Black Magic - Little Mix. I don't even care how cheesy Little Mix are. You can't not like this.



3. Classic - MKTO. This one is a few years old now but I love listening to this in the car.


4. Timber - Pitbull ft Ke$ha. Same with this one, a few years old but it's one of my "straight to the dancefloor" songs.



5. Hold My Hand - Jess Glynn. Perhaps slightly overplayed at this stage but I still love it.



6. Right Place, Right Time - Olly Murs.  I have been totally in love with Olly's music recently, this is my favourite.



7. Threads - Sarah Harding - No introduction needed, my girl delivered.



8.  What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction. CLASSIC.



9. Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon. My favourite song in the charts at the moment. This reminds me of something I would've liked at Uni, just a few years too late.



10. Comeback - Ella Eyre - It's really hard to just pick one Ella Eyre song but the lyrics to this one are just oh-so-relatable at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment