1. Do It Again - Pia Mia ft Chris Brown and Tyga. I've been loving Pia Mia's music for a long while now but this is easily the best song she's released.
2. Black Magic - Little Mix. I don't even care how cheesy Little Mix are. You can't not like this.
3. Classic - MKTO. This one is a few years old now but I love listening to this in the car.
4. Timber - Pitbull ft Ke$ha. Same with this one, a few years old but it's one of my "straight to the dancefloor" songs.
5. Hold My Hand - Jess Glynn. Perhaps slightly overplayed at this stage but I still love it.
6. Right Place, Right Time - Olly Murs. I have been totally in love with Olly's music recently, this is my favourite.
7. Threads - Sarah Harding - No introduction needed, my girl delivered.
8. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction. CLASSIC.
9. Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon. My favourite song in the charts at the moment. This reminds me of something I would've liked at Uni, just a few years too late.
10. Comeback - Ella Eyre - It's really hard to just pick one Ella Eyre song but the lyrics to this one are just oh-so-relatable at the moment.