Sunday, 1 November 2015

Halloween MakeUp - Dead Doll

I have a much longer post for you all going live later this week but I thought I'd share my Halloween make-up in the meantime! 


Face 


MakeUp Revolution Ultra Face Base Primer
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in "I'm Pure 4 Sure Ivory"
Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit
MAC Blush in Dollymix

 

Brows, Stitches and Tears


MakeUp Revolution Awesome Double Flick Liquid eyeliner

Lips 


Avon Eye Brightener Stick
MUA Liquid Lipstick in Kooky

 

Eyes


MAC Paintpot in "Painterly"
MakeUp Revolution "Give Them Nightmares" palette - Friday 13th (Crease) and I Am Watching You (Lids)
Seventeen HD Falsifeye Mascara
Girls Aloud 10 Year Anniversary eyelashes for Eyelure


Let me see your Halloween MakeUp looks and/or costumes by tweeting me @MsMegan91 !



No comments:

Post a Comment