Monday, 7 December 2015

Winter Mini-Haul ft Pia Rossini

It's December, Winter is officially here. It's freezing, it's raining most of the time and of course, I have the world's worst cold. But what better way to make myself feel better than to buy some lovely new winter accessories to make sure that I beat the elements and stay warm(ish!). 

This week I was lucky enough to visit Pia Rossini HQ and I got some lovely new bits and pieces for Winter! 


The first thing I got was this beautiful beige pom pom hat. It's really cosy and I've found that beige really compliments my red hair AND it matches with nearly all of my clothes as well.

Pom pom hats seem to be really "in" at the moment (and for guys too!) 

I actually ended up buying another one in a different colour as a Christmas present for a friend, but I can't say too much about that yet in case she's reading this


The next thing I got was these lovely deep purple gloves. I really love the little leather bow details with the fur around the wrists. 


I know you can't see from the picture but the gloves are fur-lined which means they're really toasty and soft. 

Everything I bought from Pia Rossini is really high quality and I've been very impressed.


I also got this long knitted scarf. It's ideal for those days where it's so cold that you don't want to go out....but you will purely because you have a nice scarf.

It's going to match with pretty much anything I wear so I can see it becoming a staple.

Also my mum pointed out that it's actually called a "Megan scarf"  so clearly it was meant to be and fate brought us together.




Finally I bought this multi-coloured wrap-around scarf. I picked this up partly because I loved the colours and partly because I can wear this in the office as an "indoor" scarf as well as an outdoor one. My office tends to end up like an igloo in the winter so having this to keep me toasty is a God-send.

Let me know what your favourite Winter accessories are by leaving a comment below or tweeting me @MsMegan91 !

Also - keeping checking back over the next few days - I'll be posting some of my favourite Winter lip colours, Winter playlists and loads more in the run-up to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment