Tuesday, 26 January 2016

10 Beauty Products Under £10!

Seeing as it's the beginning of the year and we're all still broke from Christmas, here's my Top 10 Beauty Products that you can get your hands on for under £10.00! Don't forget to let me know your favourite beauty product under £10.00 by leaving a comment below or tweeting me @MsMegan91




Seventeen Foundation - £6.99

I got this foundation on offer in Boots over the Christmas holidays for £3.50 so I had to try it. It's a full coverage foundation and I absolutely love it. I bought "Fair" but it's available in a number of other shades so there should be one to match your skin tone. I will definitely be buying it again because even at the regular price, it's a total bargain.



Make-Up Revolution Translucent Powder - £2.00

I couldn't get a good picture of this one as the name on the packing has worn away, and as you can see I've hit pan. I would consider this powder one of my holy grail products because it creates a lovely matte finish and I hate looking shiny. I always use this to set my foundation and concealer and I would rank this powder way above any higher-end ones that I've tried.




Freedom Pro-Studio Primer - £6.00

I tend to lean towards water-based products because they feel like they're better for your skin (this might be total rubbish but it makes me feel good) I previously used a silicone based primer but I think I'll be sticking with this from now on. 




Freedom Pro-Studio Brush Bath - £7.00

I find cleaning my make-up brushes to be so therapeutic, there's something really satisfying about watching your brushes go from covered in make-up to squeaky clean. This product from Freedom makes cleaning brushes so easy. It's basically a hard soap, you can see that mines a bit stained around the edges from excessive use! All you have to do is damp your brushes in a glass of water, swirl them around in the soap until it lathers and then pat them dry with some kitchen roll. The soap leaves your brushes as if they were brand new.  For the price, you get a huge amount of product, I can see this lasting forever!


L'oreal Color Riche L'Ombre Pure Eyeshadow in "Gold Mania" - £5.49

What a mouthful! I don't normally buy single eyeshadows as I'm more into palettes but this is fabulous. When I wear this eyeshadow, I prefer to pack it on with my fingers instead of a brush because it makes the colour appear more intense. The eyeshadow itself is a creamy, buttery formula which glides on like a dream. This could be used on its own or with other shadows to add shimmer to your look.



Batiste "Frizz No More" Frizz Tamer - £4.49

I might be clutching at straws to call this a beauty product but it's going in the list anyway. Batiste are best known for their dry shampoo, which I used anyway, so I was keen to try the rest of their hair care range. I use this most days as my curly hair has the tendency to go frizzy ALL the time. It's completely inexpensive and you just spray it on the frizzy section of dry hair and problem solved! It smells really good too.


New Look Pure Colour Lipstick in "Plum" - £3.99

I can't believe the quality of this lipstick for just £3.99, especially when it's a brand from what's normally a clothing store. This lasted nearly all day on me and I will definitely be going back to get more shades. 




New Look Pure Colour Dark Purple Lipliner  - £1.99


I got this lipliner to match the Plum lipstick. I can't wait to try the rest of the New Look make-up range if these are anything to go by. Buying the two of these together cost just shy of £6.00, whereas in the likes of MAC you'd be spending around £30.00 for a lipstick and matching lipliner.



W7 Eyebrow Stencils  - £2.00 (I got mine in Peacocks)

If you're like me, 1) Not good at eyebrows  2) not enthralled at the idea of spending hours perfecting the technique either -  these are PERFECT for you. In the pack you get 4 stencils, with different "arches" - you just put the stencil over your brows and fill them in with your chosen product. I use Benefits "Brow Zings". It does take a little bit of practice keeping the stencils in place but it's worth it when you nail it. 






L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer - £8.49

This concealer is the budget version of the super-popular Touch Eclat from YSL. I use it as a highlighter instead of a concealer, the coverage isn't heavy enough to cover dark circles but it does an amazing job of brightening your under-eyes after you apply concealer first. It's a brush applicator which is great, and then I just pat the product into my skin using a Beauty Blender.


No comments:

Post a Comment