Friday, 1 January 2016

New Year : Get to Know Me Tag

According to my blog statistics (thanks Blogger!) a large percentage of my readers are based in the US, which means a lot of you don't know me personally so I thought I'd share a little bit of my life with you. Any other questions I haven't answered, leave them below or tweet me @MsMegan91. 





1. Do you have a middle name?
Margaret (after my auntie)

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
Government and Politics - but I liked English too.

3. What is your Zodiac sign?
Libra

4. Do you participate in any sports? 
Absolutely none!

5. Favourite Book?
I love the Maeve Kerrigan series by Jane Casey, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and of course, the Harry Potter series!

6. Favourite Colour?
Pink.


7. Favourite Animal?
Sea otters, meerkats, cats, penguins and hedgehogs.

8. Favourite perfume?
Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors.

9. Have you been out of the country?
Many times but only within Europe. I'd love to visit America or Australia in the future though.

10. Do you speak any other Languages?
I learnt French and German at school but I'm in no way fluent in either!


11. Do you have any siblings?
One younger brother, he's 20.

12. What’s your favourite store?
For clothes I love Forever 21 and Pull and Bear. For make-up, I get my high-end products from Debenhams and my drugstore ones from Boots or Superdrug! And doesn't everyone love IKEA?!

13. Did you like school?
I really didn't like it until I got to sixth form. And even then, it was touch and go!

14. Favourite YouTubers?
I'm going to do a separate blog post on this but at the moment I love Laura Lee the most for beauty and Rose and Rosie for general video goodness.

15. Favourite Movie(s)?
Bend It Like Beckham, Man on a Ledge, Peter Pan (Disney version), The Parent Trap, Taken and Speed.

16. PC or Mac?
PC.

17. What phone do you have?
I  have the iPhone 5C in white.

18. How tall are you? 
5'3!

19. What do you order at Starbucks?
As it's holiday season, I order Toffee Nut Latte but otherwise I tend to go for a Caramel Frappucino.

20. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you?
My favourite thing to do in the world is lie in bed and listen to heavy rain.

21. One thing you want to do before you die?
Go to Disneyland in Florida.

22. What quote/phrase do you live by? 
Carpe Diem. I even have a bracelet with that engraved and I wear it every day.

23. What’s your most listened to song on iTunes? 
I actually had to re-set my iTunes recently so it's not accurate. But since the re-set it's Do It Again by Pia Mia.

23. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I don’t think I have a particular style. Some days I'm really girly and wear floral prints, then somedays I like sporty-casual and then some days I just unleash my inner Taylor Momsen.

24. What was the last thing you bought?
Some colouring pencils.

25. Are you going to nominate anyone to do this tag?
Indeed I am. I’m going to nominate my friend Rachael from Sugarlumps and Lucky Charms.


1 comment: