Monday, 18 January 2016

Review - Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in "Shame"


I recently picked up this lipstick in House of Fraser for £15.50. I had been looking for a dark reddish/purple shade because I don't have a lot of "winter" lipsticks. I would describe "Shame" as a deep berry colour. I've been looking at some other reviews of this lipstick and it's really interesting to see how it shows up on different skin tones.

The Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick collection consists of 24 shades and they're all available online from the Urban Decay website  or in-store at Debenhams and House of Fraser (UK only)




In terms of packaging, the tube is silver and very slick. It seems pretty sturdy so it can come in the handbag on a night out.  The only negative that I've experienced is that due to the flat shape of the lipstick within the tube, it's quite hard to apply on the lips without a lip brush but once it's on it looks fantastic.



I've been pairing this with the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On lip pencil in the shade "Venom" (£13.50) and I've found it to be a perfect match.


As with their eyeshadows; Urban Decay lipsticks are SO pigmented and they stay on for hours. Even when it does start to show some fading at the end of the day, you're still left with a decent stain on the lips. The formula is so buttery, which leaves your lips feeling hydrated which is exactly what you need in the cold weather!

Overall I would definitely recommend this lipstick. It's my first Urban Decay lip product but now I look forward to trying some of their other shades.

Let me know what you think of this lipstick, or if you've tried any others from their Revolution Lipstick range by leaving a comment below or tweeting me @MsMegan91. 



No comments:

Post a Comment