Monday, 22 February 2016

My February Favourites

As we draw to the end of February (where the heck did that go?!)  I decided to share the things I’ve been loving this month, beauty and otherwise!

Beauty - Beauty Blender




I picked one of these up in Space NK to see what all the fuss is about. I was skeptical, how can a little sponge be so expensive and so hyped.  I had previously bought the Real Techniques sponge because it was way cheaper, but this is one product where you’re better to invest and buy the original. By applying your foundation using a “bouncing” motion on a damp Beauty Blender, it leaves your skin looking airbrushed. For me, foundation brushes are now a thing of the past. And it comes with a special soap to keep it clean.

Perfume - Michael Kors "Glam Jasmine"



My favourite one this month is Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors. I got it for Christmas from my friend and I’ve been keeping it as my “evenings and weekends” scent because I don’t think I’ll be able to afford to replace it when it’s done!


Jewellery



I got this Harry Potter necklace from the KawaiiCandyCouture stand at St Georges Market in Belfast for £7.00, but you can order from their Etsy Store here.


This is partly my favourite because it’s Harry Potter and partly because I’ve had some awesome conversations with total strangers, starting with them commenting on my necklace.

TV Show – Private Practice




As a hardcore Greys Anatomy fan, it’s not surprising that I love the spin-off. The series follows Addison after she leaves Seattle for LA and her journey in her new practice. I’m currently binge-watching Season 3 out of 6 and  I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life once it’s over. While it’s nice to see Grey’s characters and actors dropping in from time to time, it’s definitely not essential to have watch Greys Anatomy first. Some of the storylines in Private Practice are even more shocking than the ones in Greys, I would definitely recommend it.  



Song – Exes and Ohs by Elle King



I haven ‘t much to say about this song other than it’s been stuck in my head all month!


Coffee Shop – Sinnamon




I’ve been going here for a while now because it’s so near my house. The food is amazing and the staff in there are really pleasant. I would highly recommend the Pizza Panini, it’s life-changing!



Candle - Our Own Candle Company "Hot Chocolate"



I got this for Christmas from my parents. It's probably one of the nicest candles I've ever had, and the smell lasts for hours. I know you can get these in Creative Gardens in a range of scents but this is my favourite one.


Let me know what your February favourites are by sending me a tweet @MsMegan91 or leaving a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment