Saturday, 30 July 2016

GDL Clothing - Genderless Clothing Mini-Haul

Well folks, once again it's been a while. I'm going to make some changes to my blog. I'll still be posting about make-up and beauty etc but I'd also like to include some opinion pieces and some posts about places I've been and experiences I've had etc etc. I know this is going to make for a bit of a mish-mash but I fancied a change.

 I wanted to share with you a really awesome company that I've recently ordered from. This is not a sponsored post, I bought all of these clothes myself, I just loved them so much that I wanted to share them with you. 




They're a UK-based company called GDL Clothing and they make "unisex fashion based on style not gender." I really dislike the idea of boxing ANYTHING off based on gender. I like shopping at Topshop, I like shopping at Topman and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Being able to buy anything on the site without having to follow gender-specific signage really appealed to me and I hope that more companies and brands start to follow suit. 




 I first heard about this brand through singer Lucy Spraggan. She wore their clothes on tour and posted about them on Instagram (and I used her discount code when I was buying these, cheeky!) I actually ended up buying the same long-sleeved top that she's wearing in this photo. I'm not even sorry. It was £18.00 and I bought the size Extra Small.


I also got these two tank tops which I think I'm going to alternative between day and night at Belfast Pride next weekend and also when I go to Santa Ponsa in a few weeks time. These were £17.00 each, I got them both in the size Small and they're a perfect comfy fit.



All of the clothes I bought are extremely versatile 
and they'll look great with leggings, jeans, shorts and pretty much anything else.

My products arrived in less than a week and in perfect condition. The quality of all of the clothes are excellent and definitely worth every penny. I can't wait to try out some of the accessories in their range and their new lines of "basics" which launched very recently.

If you like what you see, check out their website:  http://www.genderless-clothing.com/

Or check out their social media:

Twitter: @gdl_clothing

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gdlclothing


Instagram:   @gdl_clothing


As I mentioned earlier, I'm really looking forward to Belfast Pride next Saturday (6th August) I'm hoping to attend as many other Pride events this week as possible, starting with Pride Talks Back at the MAC Theatre on Monday night. If you see me, come say hi :)

Until next time...


x

No comments:

Post a Comment